Armidale Airside Business Park is the ideal location for all business types and sizes.
The business park offers premium fully serviced and reasonably priced business lots on the New England Highway adjacent to Armidale Regional Airport.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to open a business in the commercial heart of the New England, the Armidale Airside Business Park offers an ideal location at very competitive prices.
The location of the Armidale Airside Business Park is ideal:
- Halfway between Sydney and Brisbane on the New England Highway
- Full B-double, articulated vehicles, coach access to all lots
- Fully fibre-to-premises-connected NBN to all lots
- Some lots with direct airside access
- Adjacent to Armidale Regional Airport and less than a ten-minute drive from the Armidale CBD
- Armidale Regional Airport has direct flights to Sydney and Brisbane
- A large range of lot sizes are available - from 5,000 to 25,000 square metres available through a combination of smaller lot sizes starting at 1,500 square metres
- More than 1 million vehicles use the New England Highway annually
- 250,000 visitors and friends use the airport annually
- Access to a highly-educated and skilled workforce with the University of New England also providing access to a pool of skilled casual staff possibilities
- Ideal for businesses across the advanced manufacturing, freight and logistics, food and beverage processing, and engineering sectors.
Investment opportunities are available now with 24 lots of industrial land in Stage 1. Further opportunities will come available as more stages of the business park come on line. Stage 2 will provide a further 35 industrial lots.
Expressions of interest
For more information on the Armidale Airside Business Park, please contact Craig Jenkins below.Disclaimer:Please note that this website is made available to showcase investment opportunities in Regional NSW. Information about the investment opportunities was provided by third parties and has not been independently verified by the Department. Do not rely on the information on this website to make an investment decision, but make your own enquiries and seek independent legal, financial and other professional advice. The Department and NSW Government does not recommend or endorse any of the investment opportunities mentioned on this website, nor any entity involved in such investment opportunities, and expressly disclaims any warranties in relation to them.