Astra Aerolab is being developed on 76 hectares of prime land adjoining the Newcastle Airport and RAAF Base Williamtown.
Williamtown is Australia’s primary Defence Fighter Base and home to the new fleet of F-35 Joint Strike Fighters.
Astra Aerolab is expected to become Australia's prominent precinct for innovation in aviation, defence and aerospace-related manufacturing, maintenance, research and education.
Astra Aerolab presents the following competitive advantages:
- A defence and aerospace technology park that will create up to 5,500 jobs, and service and maintain Australian fighter jets, including the RAAF’s acquisition of 72 F-35 JSF aircraft
- Home to Aerospace Primes such as Boeing, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon & Jetstar
- Direct airside access, adjoining RAAF Base Williamtown
- National and international connectivity through Newcastle Airport, currently servicing 1.3 million passengers annually and is expected to go as high as 5 million by 2036
- A regional population of 700,000 offering affordable living, a superior coastal lifestyle and close proximity to Newcastle CBD, Australia’s 7th largest city
- Explore the Astra Aerolab experience
Stage 1 of Astra Aerolab is now selling.
Expressions of interest
For more information or to express your interest in Astra Aerolab, please contact Mark McClean below.Disclaimer:Please note that this website is made available to showcase investment opportunities in Regional NSW. Information about the investment opportunities was provided by third parties and has not been independently verified by the Department. Do not rely on the information on this website to make an investment decision, but make your own enquiries and seek independent legal, financial and other professional advice. The Department and NSW Government does not recommend or endorse any of the investment opportunities mentioned on this website, nor any entity involved in such investment opportunities, and expressly disclaims any warranties in relation to them.