Originally a joint venture by Council and the NSW Government in Nowra, with over A$30 million in total investment.
Sites offer direct access to the Princes Highway with rail and container access to Port Botany close by. The precinct boasts over 200 businesses employing some 2,000 people. With excellent utilities and road infrastructure, many of these businesses service both national and export markets.
The Flinders Industrial Park features:
- Being located within 150 kilometres of Sydney, Port Botany and Sydney Airport
- Adjacent to Princes Highway providing easy access to Sydney and major highway networks
- Suitable for 24/7 operations
- Existing industrial base with specialisations in manufacturing, transport and logistics
- Skilled workforce in manufacturing and logistics with skilling for advanced manufacturing available locally
A range of sites from 3,000 to 20,000 square metres are now available, and additional sites can be created based on specific industry requirements. Contact Nigel McKinnon below to discuss your company's requirements.
Expressions of interest
For further information or to express your interest in the Flinders Industrial Park, please contact Nigel McKinnon below.Disclaimer:Please note that this website is made available to showcase investment opportunities in Regional NSW. Information about the investment opportunities was provided by third parties and has not been independently verified by the Department. Do not rely on the information on this website to make an investment decision, but make your own enquiries and seek independent legal, financial and other professional advice. The Department and NSW Government does not recommend or endorse any of the investment opportunities mentioned on this website, nor any entity involved in such investment opportunities, and expressly disclaims any warranties in relation to them.