The NSW Government offers a range of incentives to attract new and growing businesses to Regional NSW.
- Eligible businesses can apply under the Regional Investment Attraction Fund (RIAF) to help them establish themselves in Regional NSW and create new jobs.
- Bespoke grants are available for businesses that are operating in eligible industries, are “footloose” or establishing in a Special Activation Precinct, and are creating or retaining jobs.
- The specific amount of funding would relate to the number of jobs created in regional NSW and the strategic nature of the investment.
- The Office of Regional Economic Development works with you on the application. Information requirements include:
- Domestic and international revenues
- Growth and diversification overview
- Employment outcomes of the project
- Export potential
- Key competitors
- IP development potential