The Lake Macquarie North West Catalyst Area offers:
- Over 450 hectares of brownfield development land available
- Extensive 100GB fibre optic network and 100% coverage with commercial grade LoRaWAN (internet of things) network
- Access to diverse and highly skilled STEM workforce
- 90 minutes to Sydney CBD by car
- Mid-point on eastern seaboard with access via major road, rail and air connections to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane markets.
- Road and rail access to international gateway ports in Botany and Newcastle
- Access to the Newcastle international airport
- Catalyst Area is within a close proximity to future east coast high speed rail corridor and potential site for a future high-speed rail station servicing the Lower Hunter
- Potential for more than 4000+ new homes to be built
- Site of Costco Wholesale Australia’s first warehouse in regional Australia, with plans to open in 2021.
Investment opportunities are available now:
- commercial development (retail, office, advanced manufacturing, digital technologies, etc)
- medical and education services.