Located adjacent to the vibrant coastal community of Nambucca Heads and just 40 kilometres south of Coffs Harbour on the North Coast of NSW, the Valla Urban Growth Area is a 71-hectare greenfield site.
Stage 1 will be 8 hectares of industrial land fronting the Pacific Highway which will enable your business to establish new purpose built facilities.
Subsequent development may include light and medium industrial land, residential development, a commercial precinct and a new education facility to cater to the growing population.
The Valla Urban Growth Area features:
- Brand new NSW co-funded development
- 8-hectare greenfield site initially available
- Further industrial development lots to be released
- Site size is negotiable
- Located on the upgraded Pacific Highway
- 40 kilometres from Coffs Harbour airport, with regular flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Ideally located between Sydney (480 kilometres south) and Brisbane (452 kilometres north)
- Civil construction of the Valla Urban Growth area commenced in 2021.
- Sites are expected to be available from late 2022.
Expressions of interest
For more information or to express your interest in the Valla Urban Growth Area, please contact Louise McMeeking below.Disclaimer:Please note that this website is made available to showcase investment opportunities in Regional NSW. Information about the investment opportunities was provided by third parties and has not been independently verified by the Department. Do not rely on the information on this website to make an investment decision, but make your own enquiries and seek independent legal, financial and other professional advice. The Department and NSW Government does not recommend or endorse any of the investment opportunities mentioned on this website, nor any entity involved in such investment opportunities, and expressly disclaims any warranties in relation to them.